April 02 Lantern not forget L'Aquila
After one year we can claim to be a successful in trying to house them decently.
Volunteers in Public Service Green Cross already April 6 in the morning to 07.00 were in L'Aquila with ambulances and civil defense.
The bulk of the work but was held in Martinsicuro, our company quickly became a hub for food and clothing, thanks to 120 volunteers who are all volunteers improvised Civil Protection.
An important response came from many Martinsicuresi who came to help with their arms and those who have brought consumer goods to be distributed to earthquake victims.
Martinsicuro responded well!
Mayor Di Salvatore Abraham at the head of COC has full confidence in the Green Cross and has also been done by Dr. Alessandrini, head of the National Civil Protection in Giulianova.
Thanks for the confidence given to us by you all.
Thanks to the campsite managers, restaurateurs, hoteliers, traders, landlords and municipal employees who leave, with their availability, a dignified reception to these unfortunate brothers.
The summary of our activities can be summarized as follows:
- 11,300 packets of food distribution to L'Aquila in eight months
- About 10,000 pieces of clothing and shoes distributed
- 3693 km covered in their service
- over 1,000 rounds of services performed by volunteers
- Approximately $ 10,000 spent by the association to meet the various needs.
We also monitored every day for months, the logistical situation and health of guests. We took care of their needs eye care, dentistry and health care, including veterinary small animal.
We are pleased to have done all this together with you
And yet, together with you, Tuesday, April 6 we find ourselves with a torchlight procession to remember .
21.00: start of the torch at the parish of Saint Teresa of Calcutta
21.30: Arrival at Piazza Cavour and the celebration of Holy Mass in the Sacred Heart Church in memory of victims of the April 6
Green Cross Volunteers
/ Me runs
- A trip from St. John Nereto
- A trip from St. John Nereto
- Waterfront Martinsicuro
- Tour around the cemetery Ankaran
- From Controguerra Cemetery (2 laps)
- City Council of March 18, 2010 online
- WiFi coverage with Cisco Linksys WRT120N
- Foot race in San Nicolò Tordino
- eRepublik, and now we fight!
- A photo, many faces hidden. Creative work.
- eRepublik as you start playing
- Lille and Bingo, my dog and my cat, two small video
- Abruzzo also has its own volcano
- Help us to conquer the world. Come play eRepublik.
- The future of 3D? Perhaps this is here.
- Abruzzo (2)
- America's Army (6)
- Lan party (3)
- Controguerra (42)
- Green Cross (10)
- devTv.eu (6)
- events (36)
- Physics (6)
- Games (3)
- howto (2)
- Humor (81)
- Internet (12)
- Iphone (11)
- linux (7)
- Linux Pro (3)
- Captive portal (3)
- Medicine (4)
- Micso (47)
- Modding (17)
- music (3)
- News (17)
- politics (4)
- Programming (4)
- As part of ... (4)
- Press review (3)
- Book reviews (33)
- RFID (1)
- Reflections (32)
- sports (30)
- technology (4)
- Telug (1)
- Videos (60)
- Real life (44)
- Web (31)
- Windows (11)
- Wireless (19)
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
Most Viewed Articles
- Open file OpenDocument (ODF) with Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 - 25,849 visits
- Verbatim MediaStation Pro, review and resolution problems - 19,903 views
- All the asshole white thanks to anal bleaching. - 8177 hits
- The witch took me a WalledPC - 7528 hits
- Foot race in San Martin 2008 - Controguerra - 7291 hits
- Garmin Forerunner 305, road test - 5653 hits
- Acer Aspire One with Windows XP - Purchased - 5,372 views
- The GemBoy on Colorado Cafè Poker cleft. Impossible! - 4132 hits
- I just cracked my Wii - 4028 hits
- Wii Fit / Wii Balance Board - Review - 3995 hits