- A human cell contains genetic information 75MByte
- A sperm contains half, ie 37.5MByte
- One ml of semen contains 100 million sperm atozoi
- On average ejaculation it takes about 5 seconds and contains about 2.24mL sperm
- This means that in the production of man is a member of 100,000,000 37.5MByte X X 24.2 / 5 = 1,687,500,000,000,000 bytes per second, ie 1.6875 terabytes per second
In other words a female egg bears a DDoS attack at 1,5 terabyte per second and allows the passage of only one packet of information. This makes the woman the best hardware firewall in the world.
The bad news is that the package that passes makes impallare system for nine months and consumes system resources for other 20/25 years.
Source Facebook, profile Claudio Marchiondelli