Last Wednesday I attended the progress of medical tests in 2014, a test that lasts the entire day with 300 multiple choice quiz that is not the purpose of valutarci individually but to verify the maintenance of knowledge / skills over the years and among universities.
Among these 300 quiz there was one particular character podistico that made me smile and I want to offer. This is the text.
Athletic performance of Emiliano and Donato are very similar. A few minutes before the start of the marathon in Rome, Donato decides to take 150 ml of sucrose syrup (the common white sugar) to 40% to get the energy boost needed to overcome Emiliano which is on the same line of departure. Emiliano wins the marathon and Donato reaches 112 ° What is the metabolic casusa the modest performance of Donato?
- Donato took a dose of sugar is not enough to sustain him during the entire duration of the race
- Sucrose has caused a spike in blood glucose and insulin secretion with stimulation of glycogen synthesis, lipogenesis and inhibition of glycogen and beta-oxidation
- The rise in blood sugar has generated a rapid activation of insulin-dependent dell'AMPchinasi
- Sucrose is glucose and galactose while Donato had to hire only glucose
- Donato has lost probably because the night before he went to the disco
The choice is yours that you think proper.
Obviously any reference to facts, names or people is purely coincidentalThe correct answer to the question above is ...