This page has been translated from Italian
October

I just cracked my Wii

| 12 commenti | TrackBack | | | 12 comments | TrackBack |
una stelladue stelletre stellequattro stellecinque stelle (Rate this article!)
Loading ... Loading ...

I just cracked my Wii. Maybe not exactly be proud of, but after two years of games purchased and hassle to carry around and change the game disc every time I think I just about have all my games running on an external USB HD.

Look at how beautiful it 's USB Loader GX with the cover in 3D automatically loaded from the network.

usb_loader_gx.JPG

Furthermore most satisfaction comes from having cracckato the latest firmware 4.2E because, naively, the first thing I did after the Wii turned on again by months of inactivity was precisely the task of updating the latest firmware available.

Serious error that meant that I succeeded in the operation after two days of sweat and thanks to this guide only and only here.

With regard to whether it is lawful or not what I did, first of all there is to say that all games are all original and that put paid. Regarding the awareness of having bypassed the protection software, what I'm doing is just to maximize the hardware, as shown by the crack, allows to run the original games by an external HD instead of having to carry around all DVDs.

If the limitations do not allow software to maximize the number for which I paid, I feel qualified to bypass the limitations, to take advantage of my money. A little 'as the jailbreak of the iPhone.

Now all that remains is the work of Carthusian do backups on hard disks of all my records, write a document to be published on this blog about the procedure I followed and order a nice Micso Wii Party

This article has been viewed 2590 time

12 Responses to "I just cracked my Wii"

• Norm writes:

Wonderful howto the last sentence:
    DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP UNLESS YOU ARE A HOT CHICK!
    Viva viva i Micso Wii Party (though never wins) :-)

• Mauro writes

Unfortunately, the guide is in English there is in Italian?

• Emiliano Bruni writes:

I have just a moment, I promised myself to do it myself. Back here in a few days. Hello.

• rodrise writes:

Great Emiliano!, Are 3 days without result sbricco tarocche with guides that are around. Finally thanks to the link you mentioned in 2 hours I solved the mangy Ver.4.2

• walter writes

Hello everyone. I just bought the Wii and performed upgrade to 4.2. I tried to follow the guide but without success. I lost them with the point B. I download the pack of point B1, except I put on a ballot card in the Wii channel but not I log in to HB nulla.Potete going to give me a hand? Thank you in advance

• Emiliano Bruni writes:

In B1, there are three possible pack to try. You've tried them all three. Because I worked only on the third attempt, the third pack.

• walter writes

Thanks, definitely something wrong. The point is that after following the procedure, you create a DVD-R with the backup, I tried to run it with Neogamma. The first time it worked and I managed to play. But subsequent accesses no longer read the dvd (error no DVD). Very strange! You had the same problem by chance?

• Emiliano Bruni writes:

No, because I did not use the DVD. I have a USB drive with all my games and load them with GXLoader

• Walter writes:

E 'was painful but in the end everything ok. Thanks x moral support.
    Let me ask: is there a way to put the Wii in the main window (the one where we are all channels, including homebrew) also a direct link to USB loader, avoiding having to enter each time in Homebrew, choose USB loader and click Upload (not for nothing but just a moment and instead of clicking on a charge, click Delete)
    Hello

• Emiliano Bruni writes:

Yes, I did and I have it that way. But I can not remember how I did :-D If I remember I'll post.

• Gianluca writes

I kiedi a password when I try to download the pack what can I write?
    Please aiutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Emiliano Bruni Reply:

Hehe, to know the password to download the file you must register in the forum, nothing more.
    However you like a secret. Password and ': http://www.wiihacks.com