This page has been translated from Italian
January

When one says: "The class is not water"

| 9 commenti | TrackBack | | | 9 comments | TrackBack |
una stelladue stelletre stellequattro stellecinque stelle (Rate this article!)
Loading ... Loading ...

Grain of the year. Series: "better to lose than to find them."

From: ****** [mailto :********gmail.com]
Posted: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 20:16
A: amministrazione@micso.it
Subject: Re: Reminder of payment

Candle that you are just beggars, beggars and gypsies.
I owe 69.60 for a service of shit that I did not use except for a few months. With constant interruptions of the signal.
And still I wrecked my cock ..
What would then the associated costs?
During the week I make the payment of 69.60 in the hope you need for medication and no longer rompetemi balls
because if you do, what is true that pig of God, I come down there and you kick in the teeth!
Seeing is believing ...

This article has been viewed 309 times

9 Responses to "When it says:" The class is not water ""

• sopadj1 writes:

beautiful

• MadHD writes:

Know, I told you wrong ... well I ;-)

• Alexander writes:

Too strong dear Emiliano, incidentally the only good thing is that, at times, these individuals also meet ... ..

• Emiliano Bruni writes:

Yeah, but it is also true that unless they meet the better :-D

• Max writes:

and 'was very nice - and directly - instead ... : D
    I think about when you find yourself with stupid customers that you are to feel that they alone are right and lose whole days letting them know that you're working in an attempt to solve their problem - because 'you do not have some problems, according to them -- and, despite all this, continue to shoot as a tick stuck under the armpits.
    at least you do have a laugh with people like this ... :)

• Morena says:

Outstanding! I still have tears in my eyes from laughing. Wish to spend money on medicine is one of the most evil things that you can hope for, but blasphemy I had a real crisis!

• Emiliano Bruni writes:

and the best thing is that I thought was one of the north .... "I come down and ...".
    But it is a neighbor, I say it is one of Teramo. What a laugh. ... Or cry ...

• Alexis writes

Perhaps Mr. exaggerates these things but I also think that I have a -62 signal and the Internet is often disturbed, the beauty is that you pay .... good day

Emiliano Bruni Reply:

Yes, but I do not see where is the problem. If a service does not satisfy me,
    I will immediately cancel at mica, out of spite, I stop paying. Or am I wrong?