E 'in progress, in Controguerra, the 23 ° th food and wine festival. After a couple of days I decided to return a few highlights of this fantastic evenings of music, dance, but especially food.
The first video on the evening of 27 July with the exception of the guests, the tambourines Torrepaduli, a wonderfully exciting that has enchanted the square Controguerra. In the square of the Madonna delle Grazie, pure rock with a sultry singer
Second video on the evening of July 28. In the main square, good old plain, square in the smooth rock instead of the 70, 80, 90 and the new century.
In this video, do not miss the facial expressiveness of good standards Marcolongo the low per minute 01:36, and the voice of lead singer of AC power.
The company for which I work has decided to absorb my phone number, even giving me a phone iPhone and transferring everything to a new enterprise package with another mobile operator.
That is why I started the process of transferring my phone number, from Wind in the new, the so-called number portability,
So far, so good. I would have been a happy user of the old operator who, for reasons beyond his control, he moved to another operator.
But what made me angry is that yesterday I received a call from Wind makes me:
Of course I immediately stopped the disc in the bud by explaining that the operator in any case I changed my mind since, with the move, the cost of my phone are now being cared for by my company and then the call was interrupted in the bud.
But reflecting a cold, what made me angry and that you Wind, but I am convinced that the other players behave in the same way, just because you see that I'm going to make me a proposal super convenient. ... Why didn 'You have proposed in these 7 years I have been your loyal customer?
I have not deserved a more favorable tariff as a loyal customer but I deserve it when you turned away ??!!! What lousy world we live in, where the only aim of all is the profit and NEVER customer satisfaction
Out of spite now I have also sent the notice to Wind for a fixed number, let's see what happens
This is' been a long week at home Micso. Week of debauchery. Apparently, half of July is the week to the highest density of birthdays throughout the year for the family Micso.
It starts from July 19 with that in principle, to July 21 with the combination of my birthday and that of Paul and this year there hath been made good brand also became grandfather for the second time.
Through this event we had crowd
- Monday, the buffet of Normando
- Tuesday, the overlapping of the celebrations for the birthday of Paul and the neo-grandfather
- Wednesday, pappa scope myself.
As you can imagine, it was a tough week ... for our stomachs, but we upright by workers, we carried out the task given to us until the end. To eat salty and sweet to die.
For your eyes, but unfortunately not for your palate, the table on Tuesday
For several days, came from the kitchen Micso strange moans. Some even claimed to have seen, during the night hours, strange shadows and mysterious presences roam the premises of Micso.
Intrigued by these rumors we went to investigate and great was our surprise in discovering the remains of this cup
that post-mortem examination, it is left to itself, under the weather, for more than a week. He had tried in vain, with heartfelt appeal to move the soul of those who had left them but nature has prevailed.
and the cup, who died of starvation and without proper burial vague now, at night, with locals of mics, a troubled spirit, invoking, among the moans, the name of the unfortunate father who abandoned her at such a sad end .. "Normandoooooo .... Normandoooooo ... Normandooooo"
Now the only explanation left is that the owner, subject to years and years of exposure to electromagnetic waves has suffered irreparable damage in the centers of memory and has forgotten them and then the unfortunate offspring.
July 20 Wow, he replied Lincoln Child
But here it is:
What can I say ... WOW
July 17 802.11g 5.1Ghz??
Ok, I admit, the news is not from a trusted source and therefore not a major upheaval, but a mistake so easy to check would be better not to.
where I highlighted the carelessness and blunders found in a few lines
First, the "" in the name of the protocol. E '802punto11 not 802virgola11, but okay, this rebate it to him and the fact that' 802.11 is a standard for wireless networks and therefore urge the floor again after wireless is an unnecessary duplication, but alright here also because there is all may know that the stuff is 802 .11 wireless.
But, and here I end of the world, the 802 works in .11 g 5.1GHz??? Well, I'm sure no and Italy (not to serve but ...) I have confirmation from Wikipedia Italy, okay, I think, maybe in the States is regulated differently and, even if it seems somewhat strange I'm going to check first on English Wikipedia and then directly from the site-specific IEEE but nowhere I found something at 5.1GHz because the 802 .11 g is traveling alone and only 2.4GHz.
You wanted to do, "the fast" in putting the name of a wireless standard, and that's okay, but then you lose a moment's time also to check at what frequency works this standard. Google is your friend in these cases.
We're going to report the bug to the authors, hoping for a future patch
The day has arrived in the firm one of those few pages of comics that often send some companies as a form of marketing is more or less concealed. In this case, the newsletter came from one of the most popular private radio d'Abruzzo.
And the front page, in an article, here is the strong shock even to my poor knowledge of Italian.
Is not the title of the article "Distinguishing the era of global competition" to leave me dumbfounded. The title I have more or less understood. And 'the subtitle to leave entirely open space:
Now, if some pious soul had the courtesy to explain in simple terms, what the author intended to say with this flight of fancy through the maze of Italian vocabulary, will my account forever.
For me, the only comment you can leave it to the words of Nicoletta Braschi that, in the guise of prof. Giovanna Ovosodo the film, commenting a similar flight of fancy of his pupil:
July 13 The life of a blogger is tough
Let's face it. It seems fucked up, but keeping a blog is really difficult. I realized this last week where the urge to update my personal space was really little.
Not that there have been no news.
- The attack DoS that we suffered from a Chinese, we managed to expose and block, on a conference call, on Sunday, while I was at a birthday party, Norm was out nowhere and sauce was relegated to our Appendices physical Micso. We now also have a Chinese conscience because in China, for things like that, you risk being shot.
- beginning of the event "Glasses under the stars" in Controguerra,
- the fact that in August due to be released the first release of a long discussion on the "captive portal" on Linux Pro
- the fact that I finally decided to make the framework that I use for the realization of various sites, a little 'more user friendly and a little' easier to install than fully Object Oriented, and this totally oriented to a new project I think of a site to keep track of my and your GPS-based sports
And these are the things ... let alone the rest macroscopic
Well to sum all this a week of absence from my blog with the hope that, Based on that "appetite comes with eating," this new post I have an incentive to upgrade almost daily this blog that I promised myself and to which for a while 'time, I was loyal.
Some of you will wonder why have a little 'time I am using the product, called Movable Type (MTOs) for the management of my blog without having yet developed anything on it.
In other cases, for instance when I'd flipped with WebGUI then began to develop open-source plugins for it, but I was not doing the same thing for MTOs.
What can I say, lack of time, lack of a real need to develop new things as MTOSI did just about everything I needed and various other amenities are the reasons for this failure but has now no longer relevant because I developed and released my first plug-in for MTOs.
One of the things I do in fact often in my blog is to include in the news of the movies taken from external sites, such as .
Every time so I was forced to recall an old post with a movie like that, copy and paste the HTML code to include the movie, change the id of the movie and then post the news.
This thing was very boring because of the creation of the first plugin that allows you, the editor of the news MTOSI to write something like [yt] id_del_filmato [/ yt] and see, rescue, automatically place all the necessary code to viewing the movie.
While he was there, in addition to I have also implemented other portal where you can post video like Google Video, Vimeo and MySpace.
/ me runs
- Tour San Giovanni, San Giuseppe
- Controguerra by the Cemetery - 4 laps
- Replication of the race of San Martino
- Corropoli through the center
- Corropoli through the center
- Replication of the race of San Martino
- Our sex workers on Google Maps
- For the second time a backup will save me the cu ...
- iPad under attack
- The mechanic and a hard place
- E 'a failed HD
- Overview of commands Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2
- Google Street View in Controguerra
- Brief history of the Internet in video
- The songs of the programmer
- Sex explained by the BIC pens
- America's Army (6)
- Lan Party (3)
- Controguerra (40)
- Green Cross (7)
- devTv.eu (6)
- events (35)
- Physics (5)
- howto (2)
- Humor (72)
- Internet (11)
- Iphone (11)
- linux (7)
- Linux Pro (3)
- Captive Portal (3)
- Medicine (3)
- Micso (44)
- Modding (17)
- music (3)
- News (16)
- politics (4)
- Programming (4)
- As part of ... (3)
- Press review (3)
- Recenzioni (30)
- RFID (1)
- Reflections (31)
- sports (28)
- technology (1)
- Telug (1)
- Video (55)
- Real life (42)
- Web (31)
- Windows (9)
- Wireless (17)
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
Most Viewed Articles
- Open file OpenDocument (ODF) with Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 - 22,437 visits
- Verbatim MediaStation Pro, review and resolution problems - 18,288 visits
- Track event in San Martin 2008 - Controguerra - 6714 hits
- The witch brought me a WalledPC - 6451 hits
- All with the asshole white thanks to anal bleaching. - 5962 hits
- Acer Aspire One with Windows XP - Purchased - 5247 hits
- Garmin Forerunner 305, road test - 4564 hits
- I gemboy on Colorado Cafè with Poker cleft. Impossible! - 3881 hits
- Wii Fit / Wii Balance Board - Review - 3292 hits
- I just cracked my Wii - 3196 hits
- maury on teramano The penguin is still alive. Assembly TeLUG of February 14, 2010
- The penguin Teramo is still alive. Assembly TeLUG of February 14, 2010 on Linux meets the boys Crecchio
- Emiliano Bruni on my computer in the car. Install Centrafuse 3.0.
- Emiliano Bruni on Garmin Forerunner 305, road test
- Luke on My Computer drive. Install Centrafuse 3.0.